Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Review: Bloom Coco Stylewood Baby Lounger

Have you looked at baby furniture lately and realized just how busy it looks? Are you looking for something sleek and modern to fit in with your home's contemporary style? If you answered yes to those questions, then I would Highly recommend Bloom's baby lounger. The lounger is a piece that gets comments from friends and family about it's stylish design and contemporary looks.

First, let's start off with the seat itself. The seat is a very sleek and modern piece of baby furniture and comes with a nice carry bag for storage and easy transport, if necessary. While other seat will use batteries or an outlet, this seat will need a gentle bounce every once in a while. Between that gentle bounce the lounger will use the weight of the baby to continue it's motion. I found that the way in which the seat was designed, somewhat backless, made it much more comfortable for my baby. He didn't care for activity seats or bouncy chairs, but place him in the lounger and he will relax and people watch for quite some time.

The pad is securely attached to the frame, but the back doesn't have any bars or supports going across, hence why I said it was somewhat backless. The frame is a smooth, almost v-shaped, stylewood. These features are what give it that modern, sleek look.

As far as any negatives, the only one I have found is that some may need to purchase an infant liner. We didn't ever use one for our little one, but some people have found that it is the only way to use the seat right at birth.

You can check out a  Bloom Coco Stylewood Baby Lounger here:
 http://www.albeebaby.com/bloom-coco-stylewood-cappuccino-baby-lounger-in-harvest-orange.html

**Disclaimer** This is my personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and are not influenced in any way by others. All information provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I will make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors in this information that is provided. All information is provided on basis of my own opinion. I purchased a Bloom baby of my own free will. One was not provided for me for this review, nor was I contacted to review the item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment