Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Here goes nothing! Welcome to my blog!

I just want to say thank you to anyone who reads this and embarks on this journey with me and my family. I try to share as much information as I can with the people around me, so starting a blog just seemed natural. Starting a blog is a daunting task! So many questions run through your mind; Will I have any readers? What will I write about? Will people find me interesting? What if my beliefs clash with theirs? Am I really that interesting? I could go on and on! I hope you can bear with me while I develop a writing style and become comfortable in the blogging world.

With this blog I hope to write about many things. I want to share my family goals, and just how we plan to get there. I want to share reviews of products I love and use. I want to share recipes that my friends and family love. But, most importantly, I want to share my life with people.

Have you ever had an Ah-Ha!!! moment? Well, I get those every once in a while too. My last Ah-Ha moment will be in my next blog post. It was a concept we have dreamed of, but never heard of before. You will just have to stay tuned for that!!

Thank you for reading today, and please don't forget to join me again!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! To have family to share this idea with is an amazing thing! I hope it comes through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we do too. :) I thought it was strange at first, but the more we talk about it, the happier we are. One day we will get our big dream!

    ReplyDelete