Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Product Review: Charlie Banana One Size Cloth Pocket Diapers

I've decided the first review I do will be of a product I love, cloth diapers. Cloth diapering can be a journey, but most definitely a rewarding one. No more toxic chemicals on baby's bottom. No more urgent, last minute trips because you only have a couple diapers left. No more endless pails of diaper trash. Yes, there are downsides, but the positives far outweigh the negative! So what if I have two extra loads of laundry each week, I'd rather that than trekking to the store with three kids for diapers.

Charlie Bananas (CB) are a popular choice in our home. We use several others, but the ease of use for Charlie Banana diapers make them very family friendly. Charlie Bananas are 2-in1 diapers. You can use them as a pocket diaper or with disposable inserts. We use ours as pocket diapers. You can purchase them sized or one size. We chose one size, which is more cost effective in the end. With a one size diaper you will get the diaper and two inserts, one small and the other medium/large. The inserts are an absorbent microfiber and have a cute little CB tag on them to tell you the size. You can adjust your one-size CB diapers inside the leg gusset. You will find xs, s, m and l sizes on the strap, which is similar to a bra strap. My little prince has fairly skinny legs, so the ability to adjust the diaper to our needs has worked very well for us. Charlie Banana diapers come in an array of fun colors and designs that are sure to fit every style. Every public diaper change that we use a CB diaper with, we get tons of compliments, and once in a while the odd stare because we use cloth at all times. The inside is very soft and my little prince loves them. The only negative we have run across  is how easily they stained when our prince was on antibiotics, but sunning them worked and you can barely see any marks. Charlie Banana gets a 9/10 from our family.


If you want to try a Charlie Banana diaper, check out your local Super Target or order them online.

**Disclaimer** This is my personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and are not influenced in any way by others. All information provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I will make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors in this information that is provided. All information is provided on basis of my own opinion I provided this review of my own free will. I was not provided a diaper, nor was I reimbursed for this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Birthday cake and a Charlie Banana! Nothing better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment